A Leading Multipurpose Cooperative
SunRise Coop is committed to bringing innovative choices, ideas and expert solutions to our members. We know you have preferences in the businesses, products and services you want. This is why we are firmly focused on your needs for progress by utilizing various income and investment opportunities.
Our team-based approach to members’ welfare gives you access to the full range of knowledge, experience and benefits within the cooperative. At SunRise Coop, we strive to offer you the best choices delivered by the best team and to assist you in running a successful business.
SunRise Coop is a Multipurpose Cooperative Society with headquarters in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State Capital. Our Corporate Office is located at Anieno House, Sun Centre, Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
SunRise Coop is fully registered with the Bureau of Cooperatives and Rural Development, Akwa Ibom State. The Registration Number is AK 23854.
As a Cooperative Society, we are governed by a Board of Directors elected by our members, under the leadership of President/Founder, Dr. Umanaette S. Udoh, FCA (Former Accountant General of Akwa Ibom State)
Our passion to improve the wellbeing of our people motivates us to provide the best solutions for our members. The Sunrise Cooperative team begins each day with the commitment to focusing their expertise on growing your success and creating wealth for our members.
We offer products and services to help you with your day to day operations for your farm, home or business. We are strategically aligned with key industry partners to bring you top of the line products and services.
Finally at SunRise Coop, We are focused on various kinds of investments, savings and provision of loans with low interest rate and others services to our members.
Why You Should Join SunRise Coop
Very high percentage of Nigerians today are living in severe poverty trying to make it by themselves, whereas in other climes, people pull resources together to create wealth and improve their standard of living. It is on this motive that SunRise Coop is established to:-
- Build a better world for members by providing co-financing facilities
- Enhancing Networking and create platform for collaboration and cooperation in running profitable businesses by members
- Introduce viable Business Models and Strategies to members
- Adding value to members business under the supply chain strategy in the cooperative system.
- Encourage collaboration and cooperation not competition among members.
- Give strength to Businesses and support for members through provision of affordable finances.
- Enhance decision making by members and help fulfill their various needs.
- Improve the economic condition of members
- Increase and improve Saving Habit of members
- Provide employment opportunities for members and their family members.
- Improve the living standard of members.
- Equitable Distribution of Surplus
- Create “each for all and all for each” environment
- Provide modalities to attract Government support to members
- Enhance productivity and increase production by members
- Provide stability and continuity in the business of members
- Build Local expertise and profits.
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
SunRise Coop Management Team is made up of experienced and seasoned experts in various fields of human endevour.
The team is headed by the President/Founder: Dr Umanaette S. Udoh, (BBA, MSc, FCA, CPA, ACTI) He is a Chartered Accountant and the Former Accountant General of Akwa Ibom State.
His vision for SunRise Coop is to encourage viable and profitable investments and entrepreneurship among members and also to re-engineer ailing and existing businesses that will bring profit, create wealth and improve the incomes of members thus promoting sustainable wellbeing of the people of Akwa Ibom State in particular and Nigeria in general.